However, it just seems silly to me that Mikami would not … This way, Mikami can bring the real death note which was hidden away to the final showdown and kill all the investigators.

At the end of Death Note, after Light is revealed as being Kira, Mikami goes on a little rant after their plan failed thanks to Near having switched the real Death Note.After that, however, Light denies knowing anything about Mikami. Confrontation 23m. Drabble. Perusing the names Mikami had written down, only Light's is missing, which proves Light is Kira.

With Tatsuya Fujiwara, Ken'ichi Matsuyama, Erika Toda, Miyuki Sawashiro. Mikami didn’t even realize that Near stole the real Death Note and that he was in possession of a fake one. 4. So I just rewatched death note for the 2nd time. 3. Though Mikami has written all the investigators' names in the Death Note, a minute passes and everyone is still alive. Ryuk, realizing that Light will spend the rest of his life in prison, writes down Light's name in his Death Note—as he had promised to do at … … However, Mikami's Death Note fails to work. Teru Mikami (Mikami Teru) is the person chosen by Light to take control of his Death Note after Light realised it's too dangerous for Misa to keep it anymore, and later tells Misa to hand over ownership to Teru.

On the surface, it seemed that the SPK was able to confiscate the real notebook from Mikami because he needed to kill Takada, since he assumed Light was not able to use the notebook at the time. Death Note est un manga japonais narrant l’histoire d’un lycéen qui trouve par hasard un livre surnaturel nommé « Death Note », qui permet à quiconque l’utilise de … DISCLAIMER: I do not own death note, death note characters or the original plot of death note. An update to the "Death Note" series in which a mysterious notebook contains deadly powers. Teru Mikami Teru Mikami ( Mikami Teru ) is the person chosen by Light to take control of his Death Note after Light realised it's too dangerous for Misa to keep it anymore, and later tells Misa to hand over ownership to Teru. I honestly don’t remember the details because I watched Death Note back in 2008. Near seizes Mikami's Death Note, and all is at last revealed. But I do remember that Mikami was by far the dumbest Kira. While the world's criminals continue to drop dead, L meets by computer with representatives from various nations.

This page lists people with the surname Mikami. Near seizes Mikami's Death Note, and all is at last revealed. Using it, Light plans to kill all criminals, create a new perfect world, and rule it as God, while detectives such as L try to find and stop him. Ryuk, the Shinigami, or god of death, who dropped the Death Note into the human world, warns Light that someone is on his trail.
Teru Mikami est un personnage imaginaire du manga Death Note. Death Note One Shots [HIATUS][Editing] Fanfiction.

It is revealed that Near had replaced Mikami's Death Note with a decoy.