What you see in this video is for both weapons and in the following order. If I missed something, let me know. Salt and Sanctuary.

The Opal Tusk (if you have the softcap in multiple stats - mainly a NG+ weapon) and the Eviscerator (for the high base damage - it takes on buffs very well) are the two best. Quoting the wiki: "Weapions with blades typically do slash damage". Discover, craft, and upgrade over 600 weapons, armor pieces, spells, and items as you explore a cursed realm of forgotten cities, blood-soaked dungeons, desecrated monuments, and the fallen lords they once celebrated. If you like the video, please like and subscribe! For Salt and Sanctuary on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Soft caps for each stat (STR will surprise you), & why 2H STR weapons are OP". I've made a video where I demonstrate this with the Varangian Spartha and the Soldier's Spear. Transmutation will change the weapon entirely, and reduce the upgrade level by 1 So for Illustration purposes, we have: If your weapon attack makes a sharp whoosh sound, it is doing slash damage, and a thud or no sound is strike damage. Salt and Sanctuary. It is heavily inspired by the Souls series by Japanese developer FromSoftware. Salt and Sanctuary is a 2D action role-playing video game developed and published by Ska Studios.The game was released on March 15, 2016 for the PlayStation 4, with later releases for Microsoft Windows, macOS, Linux, PlayStation Vita, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch. Have a great day! In order to transmute your weapon, you need a very particular enemy drop, which is specific to each weapon, and a transmutation material, one could call it a catalyst.

Keep in mind that one weapon can do both types of damage and your moveset can do different damage types. This leaves the weapon with one red slash through it, meaning that you can only use it two handed. This guide shows you a route where you can micro manage your salt to get the first boss weapon in under 15 minutes.

Slap on divine blessed weapon (or something else if you don't have much faith) and you have a boss blender.

a style of play?

And I like to differ them into basic weapon combos and advanced weapon combos. Salt and Sanctuary has weapon combos. Salt & Sanctuary is pretty much (as far as i'm aware) known as the best one so i will likely be playing this next, hence the post here, I was going to ask if there is anything you guys would be interested in seeing in a blind S&S run? Basic Weapon Combo 1 (Square, Triangle)

Then salt.

maybe a build? Salt and Sanctuary seamlessly combines fast, brutal, and complex 2D combat with richly developed RPG mechanics.